Self-Employed MortgagesIf you in Business for Self or a Business Owner read on.
If you’re self-employed you may find that it’s an up-hill battle getting Self-Employed Mortgages approved!
More and more Canadians are joining the ranks of the self-employed. Unfortunately, standard banks often decline self-employed people. However, I have access to alternative lenders and banks who provide mortgage solutions tailored for you.
First of all, I have been self-employed for almost 20 years. Therefore I have been in the same situation many times. Rather that go to a bank I always used a mortgage agent.
Furthermore the self-employed mortgages rules and qualification criteria change often. Consequently, it’s almost impossible for you to stay on top of these changes.
It’s probably your best bet to talk to a qualified mortgage agent who specializes in self-employed mortgages.
Our solutions include:
- Insured mortgages for borrowers who can provide as little as 5% down payment.
- Conventional mortgages for borrowers with fully verifiable income. If you’ve been in business for more than two years, your’e good.
- Uninsured mortgages up to 80% Loan-to-Value (LTV) for borrowers without traditional income documentation
- Alternative uninsured mortgages up to 65% LTV for borrowers who may have experienced previous credit impairment
- Stated income programs, where your income does not have to be verified by a CRA Notice of Assessment.